How to use the website interface for ordering prints or other merchandise:
[PLEASE NOTE: The following instructions correlate to when you are viewing an Individual Image on the site. The interface changes slightly if you click on the Buy Photos button while Multiple Images are displayed.]
• When viewing a single image, click on the Buy button, which will pop-up a list showing the following choices: This Photo / Photos from this Gallery / Create a Card / Build a Book. If you select This Photo menu item, a separate box will display with four categories listed: Wall Art | Paper Prints /Keepsakes /Phone Cases
• The Wall Art tab shows the following options: Traditional Canvas | Stretched Canvas | Flat Mounted Canvas | Thin Wraps / Metal . As you expand the various options, you will see an overlay depicting how the image will appear if it is cropped to fit within the size you've selected. On the various Canvas options, pay particular attention to the wide 'highlight' displayed, denoting the part of the image which will be wrapped over the edge when mounted! You should choose the 'fit' which you find most suitable for how you want the print to appear.
• The Paper Prints Tab shows the following options: Standard Sizes | Other Sizes | Panoramic Sizes | Square Sizes. As you expand the various options, you will see an overlay depicting how the image will appear if it is cropped to fit within the size you've selected. You should choose the 'fit' which you find most suitable for how you want the print to appear.
• Click on this link to learn more about the features of various Print and Keepsake Merchandise options. On most of the options, there is a link for "More info" which will generate a short video providing additional details about that particular product.
• The Keepsakes Tab shows the following options: Household | Stuff you wear.
The print labs which produce the prints and other merchandise are all "second-to-none" with regard to the quality of their finished products, and the turnaround time on their service is superb. When you add competitive pricing and convenience, it's a great opportunity to acquire a durable one-of-a-kind gift or keepsake!